Apple Cinnamon Smoothie Recipe
This easy and simple apple cinnamon smoothie recipe is a refreshing drink that's full of fall flavor. The smoothie is SCD, Paleo, Whole30, gluten free, dairy free, and added sugar free.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Servings 4 cups
- 2 medium frozen bananas
- 2 medium Gala apples, cored and chopped
- 2 cups dairy free milk
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 2 cups ice
*The calories calculated in this recipe are an estimate.
- If the smoothie isn't sweet enough for you, add a couple tablespoons of honey or if following Whole30, 4 softened dates.
- For a thicker drink, reduce the dairy free milk until your desired consistency has been reached.
- Use your favorite dairy free milk for this recipe.
- Calories for this recipe will change depending on the type of nut milk used. The calories listed above was calculated with almond milk.
The photos and content above are copyright protected. Please do not use my photos. Please do not copy this recipe and share it on your own website or social media channels. If you wish to tell people about this recipe, you can provide a link back to my blog rather than copying the recipe. Thank you! XO, Jen