Pineapple Avocado Salsa
Pineapple avocado salsa is a light and refreshing recipe that's perfect to eat with chips or to top fish and chicken! This dish is SCD, Paleo, Whole30, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, soy free, egg free, and added sugar free.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Resting Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 cups
medium size bowl
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and diced
- 2 hass avocados, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro or culantro
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper (optional), deseeded and finely diced
Add all ingredients to a medium size bowl and stir gently to combine.
Allow the salsa to sit for 15 to 20 minutes before serving, this allows the flavors to meld.
Store the salsa covered in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
*The calories calculated in this recipe are an estimate.
- Use fresh pineapple for the best flavor.
- The more finely diced the ingredients, the easier to scoop with chips.
The photos and content above are copyright protected. Please do not use my photos. Please do not copy this recipe and share it on your own website or social media channels. If you wish to tell people about this recipe, you can provide a link back to my blog rather than copying the recipe. Thank you! XO, Jen