- 1 whole roasted chicken carcass
- 2 large carrots, washed and halved
- 2 celery stalks, washed and halved
- 1/2 large Spanish onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 5 peppercorns
- 1 bunch parsley (optional)
Place all ingredients, except the parsley, in the slow cooker and fill with water until bones and vegetables are covered.
Cover with a lid and set crock pot on low. Cook for 8 to 12 hours. Add the parsley to the stock during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
Once cooled, strain the stock into containers and place in the fridge for up to a week or store in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- The calories calculated in this recipe are an estimate.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg