- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, deseeded and diced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- zest of one medium lemon
- 1/4 cups lemon juice (about 2 medium lemons)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (plus 1 Tbsp for sauteing cauliflower)
Heat a large skillet over medium heat and saute cauliflower in 1 Tbsp of olive oil for about 5 minutes. The cauliflower rice should be tender but NOT mushy.
Once sauteed, remove from heat and place in a serving bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss to combine.
Cover and keep in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
* The calories calculated in this recipe are an estimate.
The photos and content above are copyright protected. Please do not use my photos. Please do not copy this recipe and share it on your own website or social media channels. If you wish to tell people about this recipe, you can provide a link back to my blog rather than copying the recipe. Thank you! XO, Jen
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg