- 1/2 pound radishes (about 10) trimmed and cut into small equal sized pieces
- 1 pound rutabaga skin removed and chopped into small, equal sized pieces
- 3 medium carrots peeled and chopped into 1/4" thick rounds
- 1 small head of broccoli stems removed and florets cut into equal sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 eggs, cooked and served any way you choose
Preheat oven to 425F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Drizzle the olive oil on the vegetables and use your hands to ensure each piece is covered in oil. Spread the vegetables out on the baking sheet making sure they aren't crowded. You may need two baking sheets or to roast the veggies in batches.
Roast for 45 to 60 minutes or until they are golden brown and easily pierced with a fork. Use a spatula about halfway through roasting to flip the veggies.
Serve warm and top with two eggs each, cooked to your preferance.
Roasting times will vary depending on the size of the vegetables.
Keep an eye on the broccoli at about the 20 minute mark.
*The calories calculated in this recipe are an estimate*
Serving: 0g | Calories: 403kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg