- 1 lb peaches (skins removed and chopped)
- 1 lb cherries (seeds removed)
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
In a large pot over medium heat, add all the ingredients for the fruit filling. Stir until it comes to a boil. Drop the heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes until the mixture has thickened a bit. Pour evenly into individual ramekins or a 9 inch square baking dish.
Preheat the oven to 350F. In a small bowl combine the shredded coconut, coconut oil, salt, honey, and vanilla extract. Place the pecans and walnuts in a food processor or blender, pulse until the nuts are about the size of oats.
Stir the nuts into the crumble topping. Use your hands to evenly sprinkle the crumble topping over the fruit.
Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the topping is lightly browned. Serve warm.
*The calories calculated in this recipe are an estimate.
The photos and content above are copyright protected. Please do not use my photos. Please do not copy this recipe and share it on your own website or social media channels. If you wish to tell people about this recipe, you can provide a link back to my blog rather than copying the recipe. Thank you! XO, Jen
- Any combination of nuts can be used for the crumble topping.
- Any type of fruit can be used for the filling. If using frozen fruit, you may need to cook it over the stove longer.
- Before pouring the fruit filling into the baking dish, give it a taste and adjust sweetness if needed.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 728kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg