This Salted Caramel Sauce is AMAZINGLY rich and thick! Not only does it taste divine but it only takes THREE ingredients! This sauce is paleo, SCD, dairy free and refined sugar free!
Hi friends! I recently posted the full recipe for this caramel sauce up on my Facebook and Instagram pages but many of you asked for a full blog post...so here it is! This caramel sauce is SO easy to make and my oh my is it GOOOOOOOD!
I have stood over the stove eating spoonfuls of it at a time while it cooks!
The recipe calls for just three ingredients; coconut milk, honey, and sea salt! They're all stirred together in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. You're going bring the mixture to a boil for about three minutes before lowering the temp to medium-low. Stir the sauce occasionally for the next 30 to 45 minutes while it simmers.
When you take the sauce off the heat you'll notice that it's still kind of runny, but as it cools it will turn into a thick, rich sauce.
Drizzle Caramel Sauce over these AMAZING desserts!
- Dairy Free Vanilla Cashew Ice Cream ,
- Coconut Flour Mug Cake
- Banana Cream Pie
- Cranberry Apple Crumble
Leave a comment and star rating below if you made this recipe!
Paleo Caramel Sauce
- 1 cup full fat canned coconut milk
- ½ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Stir all ingredients in a small sauce pan over medium- high heat. Allow it to boil for 3 to 5 minutes before lowering the temp to medium-low.
- Let it simmer for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool before placing it in the refrigerator to cool completely. Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.