These rosemary thyme crackers are a crispy, easy to make healthy snack recipe! The flavorful almond flour crackers are SCD, paleo, low carb, gluten free, grain free, and dairy free.
Last month I posted an Almond Flour Crackers recipe and ever since...I've been obsessed!
I'm LOVING the idea of a simple grain free crackers recipe that takes literally fifteen minutes total to make!
I've been playing around with flavors and these rosemary thyme crackers were the clear winner!
Herb crackers ingredients
These little guys are made with just six pantry staples:
- blanched finely ground almond flour
- olive oil
- fine sea salt
- Fresh or dried herbs can be used in this recipe (I used dried).
- You can swap the olive oil for coconut oil if you prefer.
Begin by mixing the wet and dry ingredients in separate bowls, then pour the wet into the dry ingredients and mix until the dough forms.
Place the dough between two pieces of parchment paper and use a rolling pin to evenly roll the dough to the same thickness.
The thinner the dough is rolled, the crispier the crackers will be!
Cut the dough into squares using a pizza cutter, then transfer the parchment paper with the dough onto a baking sheet and place in the oven.
Almond flour tends to burn quickly, so start checking on them at around the 8 minute mark.
Your herb crackers are done once they turn a lovely golden brown!
Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before using your hands to gently snap the crackers apart.
What to eat with this grain free crackers recipe
These homemade crackers are wonderful on their own but they're also perfect to eat with a variety of dips, cheese, and fruit.
You can also throw them into soups or salads for added crunchy goodness. I mean, is there a wrong way to eat crackers?! I don't think so!!
Looking for more easy and healthy snack recipes? Try these!
- Instant Pot Piri Piri Chicken Wings
- Baked Black Bean Tater Tots
- Almond Flour Crackers
- Broccoli Dip (Broccomole)
If you’ve made this recipe please leave a comment and star rating below! This is the best way you can help support me and this blog!
Did you know I have a YouTube channel? SUBSCRIBE to watch all of my recipe videos!
Rosemary Thyme Crackers
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place the dry ingredients in a medium bowl. In a small bowl whisk together the wet ingredients. Pour the wet ingredients into the almond flour and mix until well combined.
- Place the dough between two pieces of parchment paper and use a rolling pin to roll the dough to ⅛ inch thickness. Roll it thinner for even crispier cracker!
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper and use a large knife or pizza cutter to cut the dough into squares, making about 30 small crackers.
- Transfer the parchment paper to a baking sheet and bake for 8 to 12 minutes on the middle rack until the crackers have turned light brown.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before using your hands to gently separate the crackers.
- Store in an airtight container for 3 to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Almond flour tends to burn quickly, keep an eye on the crackers when in the oven.
- I like to trace the bottom of my baking sheet onto the parchment paper. This allows me to roll the dough a bit smaller than my baking sheet to ensure it will fit!